Omnisphere 2 – Time to Make Some Noise!
Omnisphere is the flagship synthesizer of Spectrasonics® – an instrument of extraordinary power and versatility. This award-winning plugin brings many different types of synthesis together into one amazing-sounding instrument that will inspire a lifetime of exploration.
You can now use your own audio file as a soundsource in Omnisphere 2, by simply dragging onto the interface! Go wild with using the new Granular Synthesis, Harmonia, Innerspace and many other creative tools inside Omnisphere!
Vast New Synthesis Possibilities
• Over 400 New DSP Waveforms for the Synth Oscillator
• Wavetable Synthesis – Each Waveform is now a Morphing Wavetable
• Powerful New Granular Synthesis algorithm
• Deeper FM/Ring Mod capabilities for aggressive timbres
• 8 New Filter Types – New Power Filters, Vowel, Resonators
• New Unison Drift models Analog Polysynth behavior
• Expanded Modulation with new sources and many more targets
• Polyphonic LFO and Modulation Envelope options
• Soundsource Reversing
Now includes over 12,000 sounds!
• More than 4,500 brand new patches and soundsources!
• New “Spotlight EDM” library with cutting-edge, modern sounds
• New Exclusive Soundsources from Diego Stocco’s Custom Built Instruments
• New category of Phrase-based Soundsources for granular synthesis
• Hundreds of new Circuit Bent Soundsources
• Many Innovative new Psychoacoustic Soundsources
• New Melodic Cave Stalactites Soundsources
New Arpeggiator Features
• Note transposition for step seq-style patterns
• Arp pattern lock while browsing
• Speed Offset control allows slow down/speed up effects
• New modulation capabilities
• Redesigned Wider User Interface with many improvements
• New Show Modulation pane on left side
• New Mini-Browser available at all times
• Larger Full Browser Design
25 New FX Units
• Quad Resonators
• Thriftshop Speaker
• Classic Twin
• Rock Stack
• Stompbox Modeler
• Metalzone Distortion
• Toxic Smasher
• Foxxy Fuzz
• Analog Phaser
• Analog Flanger
• Analog Chorus
• Analog Vibrato
• Solina Ensemble
• Vintage Tremolo
• Envelope Filter
• Crying Wah
• Precision Compressor
• Studio 2-Band EQ
Enhanced Browsing Experience
• Sound Match™ feature instantly locates any related sounds in the library
• Sound Lock™ allows endless variations by locking sound aspects while you browse
• Easy Sound/Project Sharing for collaborators and third party libraries
• Greatly Improved sound organization system
• Fast Progressive Loading allows rapid auditioning
• Browse Patches by Mood
• Expanded Genres
• Browse by Oscillator type
• Boolean search options
Flexible New FX Features
• 16 FX units per patch
• Full matrix modulation of every FX slot
• New Aux FX rack per patch with Pre/Post fader sends
• Hundreds of New FX Presets and Racks
• Lock FX while browsing
More Special Features
• Live Mode with key splits
• Enhanced Orb with Attractor mode
• Tweak Trilian Custom Controls Interface inside Omnisphere
• Global Clock Speed (Halftime, Doubletime, etc)
I did everything from the admin, WIN 7 x64
+ specify the folder address for VST plug-ins (any place where you have them, for example, C: \ VST \ x64 \)
+ specify the address for the STEAM library folder, for example, X: \ Spectrasonics
** (Inside the \ STEAM \ Omnisphere folder will be created, there will also be other Omnisphere libraries for example, \ STEAM \ Trilian, so that the synth can see them later.) Do not specify the STEAM folder in the installer, only the one in which it will be lying (here: X: \ Spectrasonics.) I just moved the folder of the previously installed Trilian (\ STEAM \ Trilian), and Trilian himself at the host just took it easy, all the sounds continued to play, although earlier the layout was different on the same disc X [X is a symbol, you can have D, etc.]).
+ It will copy .dll in two places (the folder you selected for the plugins + in C: \ ProgramData \ Spectrasonics \ plug-ins)
** During subsequent treatment, it is advised to patch both the Omnisphere.dll file in these two locations.
+ It will be unpacked and rewritten for a long time, wait. In the meantime, mount the following disks! At the request of the installer! (only eight large ones from the distribution – dyn-somni2d2.iso and so on to dyn-somni2d8.iso) … At least an hour on i5. When finished, click the Finish button.
+ Specify the address of the STEAM folder, this time specify the folder itself, for example: X: \ Spectrasonics \ STEAM
+ When you’re finished, click Finish.
+ Select the bit depth of the plug-in and specify the path that was selected for VST in step 2 (for example, C: \ VST \ x64 \ – for 64bit plug-in)
** I picked up the way, but look, if necessary, correct by hand.
*** Replace both files – in the user path and in C: \ ProgramData \ Spectrasonics \ plug-ins.
+ Finish button at the end of the update.
+ Installed in VST folder Omnisphere.dll
+ Folders C: \ ProgramData \ Spectrasonics
//// DO NOT CLOSE CAYGEN !! ////
+ in the VST-folder (for example C: \ VST \ x64 \ Omnisphere.dll)
+ in the folder C: \ ProgramData \ Spectrasonics \ plug-ins \ 64bit \ Omnisphere.dll [Here you can copy the patched file from VST]
** (for 64-bit plug-in, for 32bit I do not know, maybe in C: \ ProgramData \ Spectrasonics \ plug-ins \ Omnisphere.dll)
+ Run the host, scan the plugins, connect Omnisfer. Her plug-in gives out the Challenge Code, which is inserted into the keygen (STILL OPEN and howling with child voices). Copy the Challenge Code into keygen, click Generate and get Response carefully and back into the plugin.
+ //// Close the plugin, host, keygen .////
And if you transferred the content of Trilian when installing Omnisfhere whence that from another place (X: \ Music \ Trilian \ STEAM \ Trilian), to the one shown here -> [in the example – X: \ Spectrasonics \ STEAM \ Trilian], then in properties the link STEAM.lnk also needs to change the path to the libraries for the common current path formed during the installation. That is, to write in its properties the path X: \ Spectrasonics \ STEAM (instead of what was before).
If the old Trilianovsky path to STEAM, which is written in the link, differs from the new one, the plug-in will probably ask where the STEAM folder is (at least later, it finds itself), so you need to check item 11.
If everything works without roughness, then you can skip step 11.
And now you can put all the other dopy – something copying, and something from the host. Everything that is put out of the host is ready at once. To enable everything that you manually copy, update the internal browser (the circular arrow at the bottom left).
NOTE: This next part requires an external drive (eg USB stick) formatted to “FAT-32”.
13. Open your DAW of choice, and scan for plugins (this is usually automatic).
NOTE: I recommend emailing the “Challenge Code” to yourself, opening that email on your Windows PC, and pasting it into the keygen.
NOTE: Just like before, I recommend that you email the “Response Code” to yourself, open that email on your Mac, and paste it into Omnisphere.
1. Logic, like other sequencer programs, is commonly referred to as the DAW abbreviation. For all DAW, the Mac scheme is approximately the same.
2.a. First try to put on top
2.b. Try to clean everything old
2.c. reinstall everything
2.c.1 On another copy of the installed Mac OS (the new hard drive is not that expensive as losing one’s money on an existing one)
4.a. After starting the installer, go for a long time to smoke bamboo, make children, take out somebody’s brains, etc. The installer under Mac himself will see all the mounted ISO on the desktop. (I do not know how to winds up), and he himself will put everything without asking questions.
7.a. Prepare a flash drive formatted Fat32 Ext, if you have an external computer with Windows
7.b. If there is no external computer, but there is CrossOver, Parallels, or access to another computer c visible through TeamViewer, run them. (BootCamp can not be rebooted!)
8.a. From the installer folder Crack
8.b. From the system hard disk, the file /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/Omnisphere.component
8.c. From the system hard disk, the file /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Omnisphere.vst
As a result, the plug slightly blows the roof. I have not yet dealt with this issue, once, but in general it is.
• 2.4 GHz processor minimum, 3.0 GHz processor or higher recommended
• 4 GB RAM minimum, 8 GB RAM or more recommended for stable operation of
• Dual Layer compatible DVD-ROM drive, or virtual DVD-ROM / BD-ROM the drives
• 64 GB of free hard drive space or more recommended
• OSX 10.8 Mountain Lion or higher recommended for stable operation
• AU, VST 2.4 or higher, RTAS / AAX capable host software
• Audio Unit plugin requires host with support for “Cocoa” based plugins
• Native × 64-bit and × 32-bit on OSX
• On Vindovs XP SP3 may not pull out due to lack of memory RAM
• VST 2.4 or higher, RTAS / AAX capable host the software
• Microsoft OS Windows Compatible ( MSDN / Original )
• Native × 64-bit and × 32-bit on The All OS Windows
Interface language: Only English
Version / build: v.2 / b.2.0.3d
Official website: SPECTRASONICS
Support: The SUPPORT / Email address
Previous versions with us: Spectrasonics / Omnisphere
Treatment / Medication type: Full ammunition by R2R / Patch + Crack / Keygen