Helix Native – a recognized guitar effects processor in plug-in format.
Helix® Native: implements the powerful and tonal authentic award-winning HX Modeling technology in the plug-in. Like the hardware representatives of the Helix Helix Helix, Helix Rack and Helix LT, the Helix Native plug-in provides accurate reproduction of vintage and modern amplifiers, cabinets, microphones and effects, as well as signal routing and an intuitive user interface. The Helix Native plug-in is intended not only for guitarists, but also for producers and sound engineers, film / TV / game composers, electronic musicians and anyone who wants to create exciting new sounds and special effects. And the compatibility of the entire Helix family of presets allows Helix hardware users to transfer sounds created in the studio by simply transferring presets from their plug-ins to their Helix Floor, Helix Rack or Helix LT processors.
Created to inspire: The most popular models of amplifiers and effects. The Helix Native plug-in provides an unlimited creative palette for an inspiring timbre creation, with over 60 amps, over 30 cabinets and a wide range of effects (over 100 effects). The interface provides a fast and intuitive workflow for editing tones, so you can instantly access the entire signal chain and quickly create your own settings. Helix Native also supports third-party impulses (IRs), offering even more flexibility.
Take your sounds on the scene: One-piece workflow and broad compatibility. The Helix Native plug-in supports broad compatibility with popular DAWs, offering powerful 64-bit performance on the AAX, and VST / VST3 platforms. It also closely integrates with the hardware of Helix, so you can transfer your presets between them.
– Voltage Queen, based on * the Victoria® Electro King
– Derailed Ingrid, based on * the Trainwreck Circuits® Express
– Brit Trem Nrm, based on * the normal channel of the Marshall® Plexi Tremolo 50
– Brit Trem Brt, based on * the bright channel of the Marshall® Plexi Tremolo 50
– Brit Trem Jump, based on * the normal and bright channel (jumped) of the Marshall® Plexi Tremolo 50
– Cartographer, based on * the Ben Adrian Cartographer
– Agua 51, based on * the Aguilar® DB751 bass amp
New Effects (7)
– Distortion> Kinky Boost (Mono, Stereo), based on * the Xotic® EP Booster
– Distortion> Thrifter Fuzz (Mono, Stereo), Line 6 Original
– Dynamics> Kinky Comp (Mono, Stereo), based on * the Xotic® SP Compressor
– Modulation> Bleat Chop Trem (Mono, Stereo), based on * the Lightfoot Labs © Goatkeeper
– Modulation> Double Take (Mono, Stereo), Line 6 Original doubler
– Delay> Cosmos Echo (Mono, Stereo), based on * the Roland® RE-201 Space Echo
– Volume / Pan> Stereo Width (Stereo), Line 6 Original utility to collapse stereo paths
* All product names are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated with or affiliated with Line 6.
– Plug-in Window Resizing-Click and drag the lower right-hand corner of Helix Native to resize the window and view more or fewer parameters and model list items
Show / Hide PRESETS / IMPULSES List-Click the icon to the left of the preset name to show or hide the PRESETS / IMPULSES list
– In the rare case that all paths are full, it is possible to drag more blocks into them, which can result in the error. “Failed to move item. (Unknown. [Code -1]) “-FIXED
– On rare occasions, a warning dialog may appear during AU AudioAnit plug-ins -FIXED
– After updating from OS X 10.12 Sierra to OS X 10.13 High Sierra, Helix Native may not load properly in GarageBand -FIXED
– After importing an IR file in a certain instance of Helix Native, the same file may not appear in subsequent instances -FIXED
– Many other minor bug fixes and optimizations
– General stability improvements
– Recalling an effect or instrument rack in Ableton Live with Helix Native instantiated can mute the track. Workaround: Uninstantiate and re-instantiate the plug-in
– In rare cases, clearing Helix Native’s preset library while the DAW is under high CPU loads can sometimes cause the plug-in to become unresponsive. Workaround: Close the Helix Native plug-in window and reopen
– EXP pedal assignments may not automatically be assigned
– The copy / paste clipboard may be cleared after closing and reopening Helix Native
Version : 1.1.0
Developer : Line6
Format : VST, VST3, AAX
Bit depth : 64bit
Tablet : cured \ beta testing of VR treatment
System requirements : VST / AAX host