FabFilter Total Bundle (2016.12.09) macOS [R2R][dada]
Open with Keka (.7z).
It’s not piracy.
It’s alternative solution.
SUPPLiER : TEAM R2R | DATE : 2016.12.12
CRACKER : TEAM R2R | NUMBER : R2R-5462
PACKAGER : TEAM R2R | TYPE : PATCHED, KEYGEN
PLATFORM : OS X, macOS – AU/VST/VST3/RTAS
LANGUAGE : ENGLiSH
PROTECTiON : SERiAL/MD5/RSA1024/BASE64, TiMEBOMB/ADLER32
* FabFilter Micro – v1.16
* FabFilter One – v3.26
* FabFilter Pro-C – v2.02
* FabFilter Pro-DS – v1.07
* FabFilter Pro-G – v1.16
* FabFilter Pro-L – v1.21
* FabFilter Pro-MB – v1.14
* FabFilter Pro-Q – v2.06
* FabFilter Pro-R – v1.01
* FabFilter Saturn – v1.16
* FabFilter Simplon – v1.26
* FabFilter Timeless 2 – v2.26
* FabFilter Twin 2 – v2.26
* FabFilter Volcano – v2.26
– Pro-R: Fixed a bug in the VST3 plug-in that caused long reverb tails to be cut off after 10 seconds after the input became silent.
– Pro-R: The Post EQ and Decay Rate EQ band selection state is now restored correctly when undoing and redoing changes.
– Saturn: Fixed a bug that caused Saturn to work incorrectly with HQ mode enabled at sample rates of 192 kHz and higher.
– Pro-G: The side-chain level meter around the Threshold knob now correctly shows the level after the side chain level parameters in the Expert section have been applied.
– Pro-Q 2, Pro-R: Improved mouse wheel behavior on Mac with a Magic Mouse to avoid unwanted mouse wheel changes after dragging a curve in the display (especially with high/low-cut curves where this could change the curve slope). On Windows, fixed a problem that made it hard to change the Q with the mouse wheel while dragging (e.g. in solo mode in Pro-Q 2).
– Twin 2, Volcano 2, Timeless 2, Saturn: Fixed a bug in the AAX and RTAS plug-ins with tempo/beat synchronization when using a signature other than 4/4.
– Linked control changes using the Alt key now also work when using the mouse wheel.
– Fixed a bug that caused text with multiple lines (such as the help hint label) to miss the last line of text on macOS Sierra (10.12).
– Improved mouse wheel behavior on Windows with stepped parameters, e.g. on drop-down buttons.
– Added a workaround for a bug in macOS Sierra (10.12) that prevented the help file from opening correctly. The help file is now displayed in a web browser rather than the Help Viewer.
– Fixed an issue in the AAX plug-ins that could cause loss of existing automation data when writing automation in Automation Preview mode, for example when creating or deleting bands in Pro-Q 2.
– Fixed a bug in the AAX plug-ins that caused parameter values that are very close to the default value to remain at the default value when loading a session.
– Updated Windows help file to display correctly on High DPI monitors.
– Fixed a bug in the VST3 plug-ins when restoring a session in FL Studio 12 using a custom display scaling factor such as 125%: the plugin window could end up at the wrong size.
– Pro-Q 2, Pro-R, Pro-MB: Fixed a possible crash when controlling Band State parameters via MIDI Learn.
– Pro-MB: Fixed a bug that caused a band’s gain to be displayed incorrectly after ending a drag operation while the display range was being animated.
– Volcano 2: In Pro Tools, a mono-to-stereo version of the AAX and RTAS plug-ins is now available, in addition to the existing mono and stereo versions.
– Small bug fixes and improvements.
Keygen APP OS X, macOS 2016.0 [dada]
Our greets go to all hard working groups.
And middle finger to the people who make money with our effort.
Support the good developer if you like it.
We would like to support you for free as long as you understand
what you are doing and what it means.
REVERSE 2 REVOLUTiONiZE
Size: 85.15 MB