The Total Bundle is a set of all FabFilter plug-ins. With this bundle, you get the best EQ, compressor, limiter, de-esser, gate / expander, multi-band distortion, stereo delay, filter and synthesizer plug-ins available today.
The plug-in contains four filters, different switching modes are possible (including the MS-stereo mode). There are 11 filter options. Types: LF, HF and band, slope: 12, 24 and 48 dB / oct. Overload and self-excitation of the filter are possible. Each filter contains a delay, which allows you to get the effects of chorus, flanger and phaser. The modulation matrix has 24 slots, six XLFO (from a conventional LFO to a programmable 16-step sequencer), six envelope generators, four envelope repeaters, and ten MIDI controllers can be used as modulation sources. There are automation functions and simplified assignment of MIDI messages to parameter management.
It has two oscillators (waveforms: triangular, sawtooth, rectangular with width modulation, synchronization), two multimode filters (RF, LF and band, self-excitation, slope 12/24 dB / oct, including the algorithm of the plug-in FabFilter One) , A modulation matrix, three LFOs (waveforms: triangular, rectangular, sinusoidal, random, etc., synchronization with tempo), three envelope generators, a polyphonic portamento function. Polyphony 24 votes. There is a system for assigning MIDI messages to control parameters. There are 500 presets
A classic example of tape tapes. But if you look further, and you find that its unique high-quality filters and a lot of creative possibilities, turn it into a powerful sound machine. Create an echo, a chorus, a flanger, a phaser, scratch effects and much more! Modulation is now an easy task, thanks to the unique drag-and-drop function in matrix modulation.
Simplified version of Volcano 2. Powerful tool, equipped with two multi-mode filters.
24-band high-quality equalizer for information and mastering, which has a very convenient interface, 24 bands for ultra-precise editing, zero delay, mid / side modes, built-in spectrum analyzer, which allows you to clearly see the edited sound (with pre eq / post eq modes), convenient midi Lern and much more.
A professional compressor with very high sound quality, flexible routing and side-chain option, as well as various beautiful preset compression styles. An innovative user interface, with animated compression levels, makes working with FabFilter Pro-C understandable for everyone.
Synthesizer with only one envelope, but with ideal control and the best filtering algorithm.
High-quality digital filter with the ability to accurately simulate the analog distortion effect.
FabFilter updates all plug-ins, including AAX 64-bit support
We have just updated all FabFilter plug-ins, adding 64-bit AAX support for Pro Tools 11 together with small bug fixes and improvements that benefit all plug-in formats.
What’s new in this update?
• All plug-ins are now available as 64-bit AAX plug-ins for Pro Tools 11. The 32-bit AAX plug-ins have also been updated to the latest AAX v2 format and requires Pro Tools 10.3.5 or later. RTAS plug-ins for earlier versions of Pro Tools are of course also included.
• Changing parameters via the mouse wheel will now correctly record automation and generate proper undo states. In addition, you can now also control switches with the mouse wheel.
• In the presets menu, changed the Options > View Program/Bank Numbers command to Enable MIDI Program Changes, which now actually enables/disables MIDI program changes as well as showing the program/band number for presets. This ensures that the plug-in only responds to MIDI program changes when this is desired.
• Fixed a bug in FabFilter Pro-Q that could cause mouse wheel changes for multiple selected bands to affect one band only.
• Fixed a bug in the VST3 plug-ins with a side chain that caused side-chain audition not to work if the main input was silent.
• In FabFilter Twin 2, changed displayed delay sync parameter values in the interface to correctly describe the sync duration.
• Fixed a crash in FabFilter Timeless 2 that could occur when clicking the Dry Enabled button or Dry Knob after having resized the interface.
• Fixed a crash in FabFilter Twin 2 that could occur when dragging a modulation source over the Main EG component button.
• In FabFilter Saturn, fixed a bug in the display that could cause the level sliders to be at the wrong position after opening a saved project in Wavelab 7.
• Fixed a bug that could prevent sample-accurate processing of recorded MIDI control change messages.
• Fixed a bug on OS X that could cause help hints to pop up even if the mouse cursor was outside the plug-in interface.
• Fixed a bug on Windows that could cause a system sound to be played when pressing Enter after typing a parameter value directly.
• Various small bug fixes and improvements.
Version : different
Developer : FabFilter Software Instruments
Developer’s site : www.fabfilter.com/
Format : AU / VST / VSTi / VST3 / RTAS – x32 / x64
Language : English
Tablet : The program is treated
System requirements :
Mac OS X 10.3.9 or later
– PowerPC G5 or Intel Core processor
– 512 MB of RAM
– 70 MB of free hard drive space
– 1024 x 768 screen resolution
– Built-in audio interface
– Mac OS X-compatible MIDI interface / keyboard