Year of manufacture : 2017
Version : 1.1.2
Developer : D16 Group
Developer’s site :: D16 Group
Platform : iNTEL
Format : VST, AU
Language : English
Tablet : Keigen
System requirements : OS X 10.7 \ Intel based 2.0 Ghz (2.4 Ghz recommended) \ 4 GB (8 GB Recommended)
Description : D16 Group announced flanger Antresol
Emulation of an analog device based on BBD (bucket brigade delay – delay line on a device with a charge connection).
Independent control of the parameters of each stereo channel.
Stereo processing modes: L / R or M / S.
Mistress mode for simulating the work of a classic flanger.
3 ways to modulate BBD with LFO.
Pleasant musical sound.
Internal calculations with a bit capacity of 64 bits.
– fixed – occasional issue with Activation window appearance
– fixed – issue with restoring project (“Init” settings installed instead)
– added online activation
– increased skin sizes
– fixed – [Win] missing runtime library issues
– fixed – latency effects
– fixed – [OSX ElCapitan] GUI freeze when tweaking with controls
– fixed – [ProTools] crash when changing I / O configuration
– fixed – [ProTools] occasional crash when changing edit views
– Bugfix: [OSX] problems with changing presets under Logic Pro