Ample Bass J II aim to bring the Fender Jazz Bass(John English Masterbuilt) sound to your studio.
- Added Cycle+ Feature. When toggled on, sample cycles can reach up to 24 (default is 8), which significantly enhances repetitive notes. No more bland and robotic ‘machine gun effect’.
- Added automatic stroke noise applied to solo mode, making riffs more realistic.
- Added MIDI channel information for exported MIDI.
- The mute notes of electric guitar Strummer will stop other voices.
- Changed windows complete installers to self-extract execution files. No more decompression software (e.g. Winrar) needed.
- Improved GUI efficiency on Mac.
- Added new version upgrade reminder.