Create, produce and perform. Create ideas, make changes without stopping, and capture everything as you work.
If you’ve used music software before, you’re already familiar with one half of Ableton Live. Live’s Arrangement View is a familiar working space: time moves from left to right, while tracks are stacked vertically.
But Live also features the revolutionary Session View: a unique sketchpad for improvising, playing and performing with musical ideas, without the constraints of the timeline. Freely and independently start and stop any number of audio or MIDI loops – everything stays in sync. Almost everything in Live works in real-time – add, reorder or remove devices, play with Live’s flexible track routing and more – all without interrupting your creative flow.
• Max for Live: Inspiring synths, effects and customizations to Live itself,as well as a toolkit for building your own.
• Complex warp modes” Advanced algorithms for stretching audio, ideal forworking with mixed audio or full tracks
• Audio slicing: Slice audio to a Drum Rack or Sampler instance
• Audio to MIDI: Extract harmony, melody or drums from an audio sample andconvert it to MIDI
• REX File support: Support for ReCycle/Reason audio files
• POW-r dithering: Mastering quality dithering modes for downsamplingaudio
• Video import/export: Import video as a clip and save modified video andaudio
• Serato Scratch Live integration: The Bridge – DJ in Serato Scratch Livewith a synced Ableton Live set. Edit your Serato Scratch Live mixes in AbletonLive.
• Groove pool and extract groove: A set of templates for timing and “feel”of sequences – or make your by extracting timing from existing audio material
• Unique Session View for quick, intuitive composition, flexible performanceand improvisation
• Multitrack recording up to 32-bit/192 kHz
• Nondestructive editing with unlimited undo
• Powerful MIDI sequencing of software and hardware instruments
• Advanced warping and real-time time-stretching
• Unlimited Instruments, Audio effects and MIDI effects per project
• Group tracks
• VST and Audio Unit support
• Time signature changes
• Multiple automation lanes
• Track Freeze
• Automatic plug-in delay compensation
• MIDI remote control instant mapping
• MIDI output to hardware synths
• MIDI Clock/sync
• Multicore/multiprocessor support
• WAV, AIFF, MP3, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC file support
• 3 Instruments: Drum Rack, Impulse and Simpler. Also includes ExternalInstrument device
• 37 Effects: + Dynamic Tube, EQ Eight, Filter Delay, Frequency Shifter,Glue, Multi-band Dynamics, Overdrive, Resonators, Spectrum, Vinyl Distortion,Vocoder, Arpeggiator, Auto Filter, Auto Pan, Beat Repeat, Chord, Chorus,Compressor, EQ Three, Erosion, Flanger, Gate, Grain Delay, Limiter, Looper,Note Length, Phaser, Ping Pong Delay, Pitch, Random, Redux, Reverb, Saturator,Scale, Simple, Delay, Utility, Velocity. Also includes External Audio Effectdevice
• 11GB of sounds (1100+)
Specifications / System Requirements:
– PC with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8; Multicore processor
• RAM: 2 GB RAM Display: 1024×768 display
• Required disk space for basic installation: 3GB free disk space.
• Disk used if all included sounds are installed:
• Live 9 Suite: 55 GB free disk space
• You need WinRar or other extractor of your choice to extract the rar file
• Install the setup x86 OR x64
• Use the Patch to crack
• double-click on the .auz file
• That’s it! Done.
• Supp0rt th3 D3v3lop3r if you liK3 it.
Size: 1.32 GB